Friday 6 May 2011

Project sent

Hey all

I just sent my project for my first 7c+

Had another 3 goes on monday which all ended in a fall from the last hard move the same as before, one of these came agonisingly close when i caught the last hold then my feet both came off and i couldnt hold it and fell, i knew then that i could do it, but also that i needed to step back and have a few days climbing other things.

Today i was going to have a onsighting day but managed to pull a lump of rock off a route the size of 5 bricks and it shook me up a bit so wasnt feeling super good for the onsighting, so decided to have a play on Via viciosa.

I put the quick draws in and it went first time today my 9th attempt in total, was so happy it felt really controled and dare i say easy this time, so stoked, on to El delphin next another 7c+ up the underside of a huge archway, its amazing. photos to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment