Monday 21 November 2011

Stupid finger

Stupid injuries

Heya a little rant for my next post im afraid. Well after a rainy first night in margaleff and a rainy forcast for the next few days i decided to take advantage of a break in the weather to try and rush a few routes, and in rushing i didnt clean the mud off the front of my shoe and managed to slip off the first move of the first route i tried here the result is that i now have a hole in the ring finger of my right hand what a result, (see photo)

When in Albarracin i also managed to split 2 of my nails away from the finger which stings like hell for ages. This leads me to believe that the worst injuries on a climbing trip are the little annoying ones that really sting and hurt when you climb :( but really arnt that bad and dont get you any sympathy from anyone

boo

No comments:

Post a Comment